Are Affected By The F.U.D. Factor? Most New Real Estate Professionals Are...

Updated: May 11

The F.U.D. Factor



Many of my past and current coaching students come to me with the F.U.D. Factor.

F.U.D. stands for fear, uncertainty, and doubt. I believe that in order for you to achieve the external results you desire you must fix the internal mindset. In other words you must shift your current paradigm, exchanging old habits, rules, and beliefs that are holding you back for new more empowering beliefs. The number one reason most people fail at real estate is because they did not fix the internal challenges first.


If you are anything like I was when I first started my real estate journey towards financial freedom, you may have bought an online course, read a book, joined a local investment group and became inspired, and even learned some transaction steps to buy real estate but then the F.U.D. factor kicks in and the book sits on the shelf, the course remain incomplete and you stop going to the local investor group.


Why is it that only 3% of the people that want to become real estate investors succeed while the other 97% go back to their day jobs and give up on their dreams? The reason is because they only focus on transaction aspects of investing and forgot about the most important part. The transformation change required to become a great investor.



When looking for a real estate coach make sure they not only have a ton of experience, and have accomplished what you want to achieve. But make sure they can coach and guide you through the transformation elements as well as the transaction steps. Otherwise you will have wasted your time and money. You will be yet another victim of the F.U.D. Factor!


As your real estate based wealth coach I structure a fine balance between transformation (the inner work) coaching and transaction ( The step-by step process) coaching so that you can have the success you have always dreamed of...


Until next time always remember " The More You C.A.R.E. The More You Earn"

Your real estate-based wealth coach,

Jeff Woods

P.s Whenever you are ready here are a few ways I can help you earn more money, create more freedom, and scale your real estate business


2. Join the C.A.R.E. community and connect with other real estate investors that are taking massive action. It's our new Facebook community where smart real estate investors connect, learn, and grow! (Grow wealth, Freedom, Impact, portfolio ) CLICK HERE to join today.

3. Check out these resources. They are great for real estate investors looking to create financial independence! Click HERE Now!

4. Work with me and my team privately. If you would like me to help you avoid costly mistakes and grow your real state business so that you can have the finances and time to fund your desired life let's chat. CLICK HERE to grab a complimentary strategy session. This way we can chat and get to know each other better. This is not a sales call I do NOT work with everyone. I want to see if we are a good fit and help you. If you decide you want to continue to work with me and you meet my criteria we can explore what that may look like. Because I am actively running my real estate businesses and value my free time I only work privately with a small select few every year. BOOK YOUR SESSION HERE.


Contact
  • Black Instagram Icon
  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Twitter Icon

112 Queenston St, St Catharines, ON

​​

Tel: 905-688-1586

Fax: 905-688-1586

help@jefferywoods.com

IMPORTANT: Earnings and Legal Disclaimers

We don't believe in get-rich-quick programs. We believe in hard work, adding value and serving others. And that's what our programs are designed to help you do. As stated by law, we can not and do not make any guarantees about your own ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, programs or strategies. We don't know you and, besides, your results in life are up to you. Agreed? We're here to help by giving you our greatest strategies to move you forward, faster. However, nothing on this page or any of our websites or emails is a promise or guarantee of future earnings. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites or emails, are simply estimates or projections or past results, and should not be considered exact, actual or as a promise of potential earnings - all numbers are illustrative only. If you have questions, send it via the contact form above. Thanks for stopping by. Until next time, remember: the more you C.A.R.E. the more you earn and the less you work!

Copyright © 2020 - Jeffery Woods Coaching - Correct Action Real Estate Inc Privacy Terms - Disclaimer

Name *

Email *

Subject

Message