How To Select A Good Real Estate Coach.
In today's fast paced world of information and marketing strategies there is unfortunately some people in the self help industry that are misleading. You want to make sure you have a coach or mentor that can deliver results. Here is the criteria a suggest you look for in your new coach.
1. Experience: How long have they been actively involved in the area that they are coaching or teaching? If they do not have at least 10 years of active real estate investing they simply lack the experience required to coach others. Make sure your coach has a ton of experience the more the better.
2. Results: Can your new coach show you that they have achieved the results that you desire. How many deals have they done? How many units do they manage/own? What type of real estate do they invest in? Can they teach you how to duplicate their success? These are great questions to ask your new coach before utilizing their services.
3. Are they likable: I don't know about you but If I'm going to hire anyone or get into a business relationship of any kind I want to make sure I like the other person. Is your new coach a person of integrity and honesty? Do they share your same values? Do you enjoy being around them? Do they hold you accountable? Do they lovingly push you to become better? Do they have a hidden agenda such as selling real estate because they are also a sales agent/realtor?
Since you are going to be spending some time with your new coach you will want to ensure they are someone that cares about your success.
4. Select your real estate coach based on the criteria mentioned above not price: Many people that struggle financially make a buying decision based on price rather than return on investment.
When you are buying cash flow real estate do you want the cheapest property or the one that delivers the highest return? Remember why you are investing in the first place. If you are anything like most of my other coaching clients it is to become financially independent... To create financial freedom... To live life on your terms...
So when investing in your education do not sell yourself short. Invest in coaching that will deliver a great return. What is it worth to you to be able to buy as much cash flow real estate as you desire? What are you willing to sacrifice in order to attain that skill. Remember others can take your material items but they can never take your knowledge.
Once you have a proven real estate system you will be able to forge your own destiny.
Until next time always remember " The More You C.A.R.E. The Less You Work"
Your real estate-based wealth coach,
P.s Whenever you are ready here are a few ways I can help you earn more money, create more freedom, and scale your real estate business
1. Join the C.A.R.E. community and connect with other real estate investors that are taking massive action. It's our new Facebook community where smart real estate investors connect, learn, and grow! Grow your wealth, Freedom, Impact, & portfolio! CLICK HERE to join today.
2. Watch this FREE training video. In this video you will discover the 2 key areas you need to work on in order to create financial independence as a real estate investor. CLICK HERE NOW to watch this video.
3. Work with me and my team privately. If you would like me to help you avoid costly mistakes and grow your real state business so that you can have the finances and time to fund your desired life let's chat. CLICK HERE to grab a complimentary strategy session. This way we can chat and get to know each other better. This is not a sales call I do NOT work with everyone. I want to see if we are a good fit and help you. If you decide you want to continue to work with me and you meet my criteria we can explore what that may look like. Because I am actively running my real estate businesses and value my free time I only work privately with a small select few every year. BOOK YOUR SESSION HERE.