Updated: Jan 14, 2019
If you ever want to achieve your goals in life, you'll have to start taking positive, calculated risks. It is extremely important that you take chances to achieve anything great in life, however if you are like a lot of people you may be scared to take a chance at the risk of failure.
As with any risk, there is always something at stake. In most instances, when it comes to real estate investing or any business for that matter, you stand to lose money, and or time. But oddly enough these are also the very same things you desire more of!
The many benefits of taking calculated risks will enhance your life and make real estate investing much more rewarding.
Let's review the benefits of stepping outside your comfort zone and taking some positive, calculated risks.
1. By taking risks you open up to new challenges and opportunities. Push yourself to learn a new skills. Be a student of life. Constantly learn and grow.
2. Positive, calculated risks empowers you to break through old barriers and set new beliefs in your mind. We all have boundaries or a comfort zone where we'd like to stay and many have misconstrued visions of what we think we deserve or are capable of accomplishing. When you take risks, you can eradicate that thinking, establish new boundaries, improve your outlook on life and strive to reach your full potential.
3. Taking risks can cause you to become more creative. As a wise real estate investor you must become creative. when you apply creative strategies to your deals you will be able to seize opportunities while others miss out. When you put yourself out on a limb, with a no-excuse approach, your natural problem-solving skills kick in and you're open to new ideas and are willing to do something new.
4. Risks can result in a positive outcome. Not every step can be planned out. You'll never know if you can succeed as a real estate investor, or in any business unless you get out of your comfort zone and venture into new territory. Is there a risk involved to do something totally new? Sure. But the reward is greater than the risk. When you give it your best shot and put all that you can into achieving the goal, you are more likely to make it happen.
5. Once you have built up the courage to take risks on a consistent basis, you break free from the average way of living and thinking.Nothing great ever comes from being average! Instead of fighting to stay safe you gain the momentum and confidence needed to welcome new opportunities in your real estate investment career, and life. Risks build your self-confidence and self-respect, empowering you to feel stronger and more confident in taking on new challenges. When you are open to new challenges you position yourself to profit a whole lot more than you would by playing small, allowing fear to hold you back, and living in your comfort zone. Your comfort zone is where you go to rest but you do not want to live there.
Taking chances requires some blind trust in most cases. Nothing is really guaranteed. However, you have to trust your instincts. Sometimes your gut is leading you down an unknown path but inside you know that something big is on the other side. Go for it, you'll never know what all you can accomplish until you do something you've never done. Take the risk you'll step into some of your biggest rewards.
Until next time always remember " The More You C.A.R.E. The More You Earn"
Your real estate based wealth coach,
P.s Whenever you are ready here are a few ways I can help you earn more money, create more freedom, and scale your real estate business
Join the C.A.R.E. community and connect with other real estate investors that are taking massive action. It's our new Facebook community where smart real estate investors connect, learn, and grow! ( Grow wealth, Freedom, Impact, portfolio ) CLICK HERE to join today.
Watch this FREE training video. In this video you will discover the 2 key areas you need to work on in order to create financial independence as a real estate investor. CLICK HERE NOW to watch this video.
Work with me and my team privately. If you would like me to help you avoid costly mistakes and grow your real state business so that you can have the finances and time to fund your desired life let's chat. CLICK HERE to grab a complimentary strategy session. This way we can chat and get to know each other better. This is not a sales call I do NOT work with everyone. I want to see if we are a good fit and help you. If you decide you want to continue to work with me and you meet my criteria we can explore what that may look like. Because I am actively running my real estate businesses and value my free time I only work privately with a small select few every year. BOOK YOUR SESSION HERE.